Welcome to CherryCoke River Boutique! We know that sometimes it can be tough ordering online. We try our hardest to make your shopping experience the best possible. After all, here at CherryCoke River Boutique, we believe that each woman is beautiful and uniquely made! With that said, we understand that returning items that don't work for you as well as you'd hope will happen, so we want to make sure our return policy is easy to follow as possible!
Please check over your order as soon as you receive it. If you think you've received a defective item, contact us within three business days of receipt of your order. Please be sure to include a picture of the defect, as this will expedite the process. If you were sent incorrect items, or are missing items from your order, please contact us as soon as possible so we can get that error sorted out for you!
Please contact us at email@example.com.
Rules & Procedures for Returns:
- Items can be returned for store credit only.
- Exchanges: We cannot provide exchanges (or holds), due to limited inventory.
- Any item purchased at 30% off or greater is a FINAL SALE and is not eligible for return.
- All returns must be received at CherryCoke River Boutique within 15 days of the date your package was delivered by the USPS. Please allow 7-10 business days for return package transit. This will ensure that we receive your return within the 15-day window.
- Return items must be in their original, new condition. They must still have tags attached, and remain unwashed, unworn, and free of odors and stains. Please see "CONDITION OF RETURNED ITEMS" below.
- For health reasons, some items such as leggings, breast petals, and other intimate apparel cannot be returned once removed from packaging or used.
- Shoes: Shoes must be returned in their original shoe box. In addition, the shoe box must be placed inside of a mailing envelope, or inside of another box, so that no shipping labels are attached directly to the shoe box. Please do not tape the shoe box closed.
- Customers are responsible for the return shipping cost.
- Colors may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These do not qualify as defects and customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Please note: the priority shipping upgrade fee and all return shipping cost are non-refundable and will not be included in store credits.
How to Make a Return:
1. Before making a return please read our policy above to ensure that your items meet the guidelines.
2. Please complete the return form (located here) and include it, along with your packing slip, with your return.
3. Mail the return to the following address:
12317 Horse Creek Loop, Edgemont, SD 57735
4. Once we receive your return, please allow 3-5 business days for processing. A full store credit will be issued in the form of a gift card. The gift card will be emailed to the email address entered at checkout.
CHANGING OR CANCELING YOUR ORDER
Sometimes things happen and you need to change or cancel your order. We totally understand and are here to help, but you must contact us immediately! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is our goal to provide fast shipping, and therefore, we strive to process and ship out orders as quickly as possible! If your order has already been processed, we will be unable to make any changes to your order.
CONDITION OF RETURNED ITEMS
All returned items must be in their original condition. They must be unworn, unwashed, free of odors and stains, and still have tags attached. If we receive an item that does not meet these conditions, we cannot accept the item for return. If this is the case, the item can be sent back to you for a $10 return fee.